$100 per person - $200 per boat
(2 person minimum)
$50 per person/rider
(include Captain's name)
Registration Begins | 10:00 AM
Captain’s Meeting (Mandatory) | 11:00AM
Race | 11:30 AM – 4:30 PM
Awards | 5:00 PM – 6:00 PM
Dinner | 6:00 PM – 7:00 PM
Band | 6:00 PM – 8:00 PM
Registration, Start & Finish, Awards Ceremony, Buffett, and Live Music are at Mango’s Bar & Grill.
For more information please contact Dawn Blankinship, Special Events and Program Development Coordinator at 434.473.7329 or email email@example.com.
Mango’s Bar & Grill | Bridgewater Plaza, Smith Mountain Lake
REGISTER FOR THE EVENT:
Three Ways to Register:
1) ONLINE | Register above and print receipt. Present your receipt at registration between 10:00 AM and 11:15 AM to receive your player packet. Packets include: meal, drink, raffle tickets, a list of card stops, map, and rules & regulations. All online registrations must be received by Thursday, September 6th.
2) BY PHONE | Call (434) 528-0400 and ask to speak with Dawn Blankinship or Ash Gorman. Pick up your registration packet the day of the event. Players who fail to check-in will not be allowed to play or compete for poker prizes.
3) DAY OF | Registration begins at 10:00 AM at Mango’s Bar & Grill.
This is not a race and is meant for participants to enjoy a leisure day of boating fun with family and friends on the Lake. Please do not allow your boat(s) to exceed suggested speed limits on the water. Winners are determined by their best poker hand…not the order in which they finish!
One (1) Player Entry Includes:
• Admission for (1) one player – Boat Entry/Captain & 1st Mate (minimum 2 players per boat)
• One (5 card) poker hand per person
• Receive BBBSCVA Player’s Gift Bag
• Promotional giveaways and eligibility for winning hand prizes
• Enjoy dinner & live music
• 2 free drink tickets per person
• 2 free raffle tickets per person
• 1 free t-shirt per person
Includes any additional player that has not registered as a Boat Entry (Captain & 1st Mate). Additional players may ride on a registered captain’s boat, but must pay the designated players fee if they wish to draw cards for a poker hand.
• $50 per person, (Early Bird Special) $75 (After July 18)for 5 card poker hand
• Eligible for prizes for Best Poker Hands
• Enjoy Dinner & Live Music
• 1 Free Drink and 1 Free RAFFLE Ticket
• 1 Free t-shirt
There will be an informational meeting for ALL Boat Entries (Captain & 1st Mate at 11:00am and will last no more than 15 minutes. All OTHER PLAYERS should be checked-in and on their designated boat by 11:15am. The Poker Run will begin promptly at 11:30am and all boats will make their way to the SEVEN designated stops (in no particular order) which are located on the maps provided in your registration packets. EACH PLAYER may DRAW a card from one of the designated “Card Stops”. Boats can run from 11:30am until 4:30pm. ALL participants MUST turn in their final 5 card poker hand by 4:30pm. Any cards obtained or purchased illegally, without the consent of the Big Little Poker Run Committee, will NOT be eligible for a PRIZE. Only those cards that have been appropriately marked at each station will be allowed to compete for Top Prizes! Any Boats and/or participants handing in their card after 4:30pm will NOT be included either.